Friday, November 25, 2005

End - of - semester one

Finally, the long awaited december break is here for me. However, I just do not have the mood to enjoy myself. Exam result is my biggest worry now. Sigh... just hope I won't die too horribly as all the papers seem too difficult for me to handle. In addition, PRC are very strong. I'm like way below their standard and I'm feeling so competed out. Hai... Anyway on my part, I should do some self-reflections. I feel that my brain wasn't at work during the exam. I could only do questions that I have done before; new approach kind of questions just seemed to prompt me to skip it. That's bad. I feel that I am not studying hard enough. I was like having this die-die-lor attitude and could not bother to study for my last paper yesterday. The paper was doable but I did not study hard enough for it such that I left so many questions half completed. Lastly, I really really lack focus. I just can't get my heart and mind into study. It this persist, god bless me. All I wish for now is that I hope that my grades will not be too lousy to the extent that I have to struggle very very hard to pull them up for subsequent sememsters. Meanwhile, please pray for me...