Kiss Goodbye.
那时我们被困在路边,世界不过是一个小小屋檐,你说过雨一直下到明天,我们就厮守到永远。。。
我喜欢打篮球的你,我喜欢发呆的你,我喜欢弹吉他的你,我喜欢骂我无聊的你,我喜欢咬指甲的你,我喜欢在电话傻笑的你,我喜欢常搞笑的你,我喜欢犹豫不决的你,我喜欢试穿牛仔裤五次的你,我喜欢听我牢骚的你,我喜欢这么多,这么多的你。你。。又会把我放在心中的哪里?翻阅心情,重温回忆,林灵芝的音乐日记。
For those who are 93.3 listeners, the above will be very familiar to you. Yes, my favourite Deejay has left. I took note of her when I was in the army listening to her 音乐日记. I remember those guard duty times when we just throw our weapon aside and crowd around the radio listening to the touchy stories. I remember those times when my army friends just recite the above verse just to mimick her. That's so gay, I know. But I don'tknow why we love to act gay. Haha. Just for the fun of it. And now, nearly every morning, I will tune in to 就是万人迷 because of her definitely-funny-and-not-lame jokes and her quick witted responses to verbal attack from her partner, cruz. She just makes my day. I could smile to myself (I tried not to burst out laughing) when the joke was damn funy. I feel that she is one of the few deejays who dares to joke and make fun of people without being apologetic and all. I mean she won't go overboard but often, she gave her most earnest comment. Unlike many deejays, for fear of complaints, they would make disclaimers and start to say sweety good stuff about celebrities. The programme this morning was a very touching one. Although I started lesson at 9 (The programme ends at 10), I recorded the program to the very last minute before the commencement of my test at 10.08am. I am glad I did. It was SO touching. All the deejays came down to wish her and they prepared various segments of recording especially for her. They are really, really creative people. One of which...
我喜欢每天讲笑话的你,我喜欢每天酸丁志勇的你,我喜欢买东西要有赠品的你,我喜欢时儿感性时而阿莲的你,我喜欢在音乐日记里很爱演的你,灵芝你知道吗?我真的真的很痛,我喜欢用麦克风敲艺人嘴巴的你,我喜欢穿衣服一定要有亮片的你,我喜欢每天穿一样颜色衣服的你,我喜欢比食指的你,我喜欢这么多,这么多的你。你。。又会把我放在心中的哪里?
I wish her all the best.