(Guo_Bin)pedia
This entry is posted mainly to explain what is "放半粒". I thought this is universal, but apparently many people do not know what it means. I believe a picture speaks a thousand words. But hey, I know you people will go like... CKP. Then again, if you have watched the show, every woman is dressed in such a way. (Not that I am complaining) All 放半粒, ranging from palace maids to the Queen. I must say you must have some 料 to 放半粒 (Apparently, all the Kelefe and Gong Li do have). I did not know they were so liberal in those days. Perhaps, Zhang YiMou is out to break the tradition. *Shrug. Anyway, i-weekly always uses this term to emphasize that girls are dressed in a too-revealing outfit. Hence, I did not come out with this metaphor, ok. But I like the analogy. It's like what you do when you bet soccer... half goal. Haha. So, enlightened?