Friday, March 02, 2007

HoOorayyyy! tagged again!

got taggedd by my #1 fan!! i love to be tagged. hahahaha. (Like real)

the 6 weird things

This is what you are supposed to do : cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game..

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

alright, here goes!

1. I sometimes come home from school and blonk into my nice, lovely, cosy, beloved and comfy bed without bathing. I said sometimes! I was tired, you see. But hey, I do change into my home clothes and rinse my face before I do that, okay.

2. I do not make my bed everyday. I do not fold my blanket at all or maybe I did if you call a blanket in a heap - folding. That is nothing weird because I know many of you like me, is too busy (lazy). The weird thing is : I do make my bed and fold my blanket everyday in the army (Not that it is a must).

3. I go for a run late at night and bathe in the middle of the night. (Mutually independent most of the time)

4. I talk to ZR in hokkien.

5. My pillow has a pillow protector and has a cover. I still put a tee shirt over it when I sleep. Ironic to point 1, I know. That's why it's weird. Hahaha.

6. This must be the weirddddessstttt thing on earth... When I see my bro around in the house or vice versa, we greet each other by pointing middle finger... It's our way of saying "Hi!" Hahahahahaha....

you guys are tagged!:
1. milky
2. Nagil
3. OSY
4. looy (YOU STILL haven't done it)
5. Chaim (Dun care, you must update)
6. Lim (Just to fill up this space. Hahaha)