Sunday, May 27, 2007

Life now.

Fancy waking up at this unearthly hour and not knowing what to do. I guess my body clock is set to wake me up at 7am everyday.

I guess I will just surf around for new dramas. I finished watching The Outsider 2 yesterday night. Oh well, yes I am so laggy. The Outsider 2 is a Taiwanese drama with a triad plot. I like it man... people hacking one another... haha.

Having said that, I saw two people fighting on the street yesterday. An APNN couple and a HR man. They were shouting like mad dogs. Whatever was the cause of the arguement and eventually led to a fight, I'm not sure. I saw the APNN wife grabbing hold of her husband as he was about to punch the other party. She was shouting and scolding the HR like a mad woman while doing so which further incurred the HR's wrath. She managed to pull her husband away but each time the husband got closer to the HR again. Eventually she lost her grab, and they were soon in a fighting ring. Ding Ding Ding... yah, like Ryu vs Ken. Round 1, FIGHT! I'm serious! They had those clenching fists and hopping on the spot moves. Damn FUNNY! Hahaha. And plus there were so many people as audience, all looking at the Street Fighters. Haha. And so, they fought. But hey hey... They were not as cool as Ken or Ryu when they fought. The HR fell to the ground and the APNN walloped him. And he returned his blows. I think the HR's tooth fell off.

Then the APNN wife shouted at the onlookers, "Can you all please help?!" I guessed people were too engrossed in the fight until they forgot it wasn't a WWF worth watching. But seriously, her call for help did not get any response from the onlookers straight away. Hence, she called the police.

But really, who would dare to stop the fight not unless you are in a group of 4 or 5? One may just get a black eye while trying to stop the two of them who had lost their senses. Would you do that if you were in such a situation as in to stop the fight? Or would you just continue to watch the Street Fighters and secretly place your bet on the winner in your mind?

Eventually, some onlookers stepped in after they got tired or perhaps both felt too painful to continue Round 3. One of them was an ang moh. Singaporeans are too kiasee is it? Maybe. Haha.

2 police cars and 2 ambulances came. The HR man retrieved his tooth from the ground (as evidence later?) after talking to the policemen. Like many primary school composition, the ending is, they were taken to the hospital.

PS: I wanted to alert the security guard in the shopping mall, but hor, I can't find any. And hor, I was pretty far away from the fighting so I only heard shouts and actions. And hence, too far for me to stop the fight. And hor... I placed bet on the HR. Hahaha.

Okay.. time for new drama...