Sunday, July 29, 2007

Intern.

One more week. I really can't wait to leave the company. Not that I dislike my boss or I hate the job, just that it's reallllllyyyy boring. I'm supposed to learn something from there. I would not say I have learn nothing, but it's just not much. I think my no.1 fan could understand my situation because when I was talking to her on MSN a few days before my intern commenced, she showed signs of comprehension. While I was trying to minimise my MSN window to the minimum, she hit EXACTLY on the nail as she was asking me if I were minimising the window. I was damn puzzled and surprised. I thought she had some spywares or something until I asked her how she knew. In which, she replied, "All interns do that!" Well done. Anyway, I did something extra, I hid the toolbar! Hahaha.

Honestly speaking, sometimes I feel damn redundant there. And I think I won't get to see the end product of my project. All thanks to this stupid vendor, whom I called him " 屎地粪" (steven). He is not helping me at all. He just tells me ok ok he will do it everytime I ask him to keep my project going. He gives empty promises and always assures me that it's not gonna take long as the fabrication is easy. 2 weeks have gone, and it's still not done. I have told the manager and I believe steven has told him the same thing. I don't know why the hell did the company keep engaging him as its vendor. Is there a conspiracy somewhere which I'm not aware? He is not efficient at all, or perhaps it has got to do with the person asking him to do the job? Just because I am a bloody, small fry intern? That's not fair to me then.

Talking to my direct supervisor(the manager) ain't much help either. I told him a day before, and he said he was going to call him, but seriously, he just clean forgot about it until I was super pissed with that steven the next day and I reminded him again. If everything I do is so insignificant, then why the hell did they ask me to do this project anyway. A waste of my time. Perhaps, interns are supposed to waste their time.