Project.
I hate doing project with the wrong people. I think project should be a fun process but someone just have to make it so formal and corporate style. That's not my style. I think project work should be full of jokes and laughters. It should be one which everyone has a passion to do it. It should be one which everyone has the same goal which is to to do it good and all enthu about it. And it should definitely be one when you look back and see how much you have enjoyed and not one which you look back and sigh. Sad to say, I see none of them that I expect. I only see him trying to play his role as a leader and to stand out from it it because of something called the appraisal, at the end of everything. He did it by commanding everyone to check emails daily and to do this and that. That sucks. I don't like being told of what to do. I guess this is the most practical thing the school has prepared all of us, ie to work with horrible people. How often do you get members you could gel super well with anyway?