Hi Folks.
Hello everyone! Haven't heard from you for a long time. I concluded my last paper today and I will be idling for the next few weeks before the school starts again. It's a vicious cycle. Exam, holiday, school term, exam, holiday, school term... on and on. I'm mentally tired. Well, at least I get to rest for now. Sick of school and study. I want to get away during this december holiday but I don't know where to. I wanted to go Ipoh with my friend, but he went home tonight without telling me. Damn. I have so many things in mind that I want to do during the exam preparation. Now, when I think of fulfilling them, I yawn. Haha. I'm really getting less and less discipline. Where is my discipline? I felt that I had so much sleep during the reading weeks because I fell asleep almost everytime when I stared at the engine notes. But, but, but, I am not going to let my december holiday pass like that. It will be pretty wasteful right? Friends, ask me out when you are free, I will too. *wink