Saturday, February 09, 2008

Randomness.

Randomness. Because I just read ah looy's randomness. So, she inspired me?

1. I bought 4D today. There was a super long queue. My mum paid for the bet. (Thus,)I placed more bet.

2. After finishing more than 300grams of Bak Kwa, I realised Bak Kwa is unhealthy. It makes me bloaty.

3. I haven't had a proper meal - rice+meat+veggie, for the past few days. I had to walk round and round the living room yesterday to help digestion. I gorged myself with a delifrance tuna crossiant, 4 slices of breads with bak kwa as fillings, han tian jelly and a packet of Yeo's lemon barley.

4. I always think that factory-made bak kwa is more tender. But my bak kwa friend (I mean my friend who sells bak kwa) beg to differ. Is it?

5. Today, I receive an ang pow from the tuition kid's mum. Kai gong ah pow?

6. I realise words are easily distorted especially when you have already built a perception on that person. EG. you think he is hao lian, so if he makes a comment like "I don't need this', you will infer that he is so full of himself. Communication is a tough art.

7. I want to watch any of the He Sui movie. But seems like I haven't got the time and the companion to do so.

8. I chatted with my brother after reunion dinner. I was telling him about my JC chinese teacher. A lengendary woman.

9. I haven't started on my smart airport project. I am not panicking, just worried.

10. I haven't got a good sleep these few days. I have been woken up by mum's loud conversations - either with my lau bei or her friends. She must be using her diaphragm whenever she talks. I wish I could lower her volume using a remote.

11. My primary school friend smsed to inform me of a gathering on a saturday afternoon. I replied saying I have a family dinner. !!!!!!?????!!!!!!

12. More goodies and bak kwa in my house after relatives' visits.

13. Kang xi made me laugh like mad just now. They were talking about how they dealt with things from ex-girlfriends. They burnt them. And you know your ex did not burn yours since you have not received them!

14. I took 3 days to finish a lab report when my friends took only a night.

15. I promised myself not to indulge in 9pm show. I told myself that after the last episode of Huang Jin Lu. I was cursing Mediacorp when they chose to put some blockbusters these few days. I want to watch Dawn Yeoh!

HUAT AR!