Monday, February 18, 2008

Recovering from a shock.

I nearly burnt down the kitchen just now. I bought this gas refill for lighters and I topped the gas lighter up at the sink. When I tried to test my lighter, the whole sink burst into flame. My natural reaction made me take a step back. I panicked. But luckily the fire subsided before I even tried to on the tap. After that, I went to take a bath and I was still recovering from the shock. When I looked into the mirror in the bathroom, I got another shock. The front hair was burnt! I am not exaggerating. The front part seem to have trapped some dust particles. However, they are hair ends curled up from the burnt. They crisped into dust when I washed them. 吓死我了! Come to think of it, I nearly lost my hair and face... I do not have much hair to spare you know...

Lesson learnt:
Do not try to test your lighter at the same place where you fill it because the leaked gas may start a fire.

Still recovering from the shock............