妙语如珠。
My schoolmate annoyed me today. He attempted to copy again. I don't know if I am right to say these...
He has no creativity, always copying ideas. He has achieved quite a high CAP. I don't find that his CAP has anything to do with his capability. I think he gets it from sheer brute force. He is damn KS, lots of questions to ask. I mean it's ok to ask questions but not too many till the extent that people feel he is irritating. He copies ideas. Project ideas. He incoporates others' work into his own project and calls it his own. He analyses why someone gets a grade higher than his. He almost glued himself to someone smart like a leech, draining his knowledge. He doesn't even let go of someone like me, I wonder what I have for him.
Irritant: What do you have for your airport?
Me: Very simple stuff. (He has got very complicated one already)
Irritant: Share leh.
...
Irritant: How do you make the door close eh? I was thinking if I can make something like that.
Me: I haven't finalized it yet. It works with just pushbuttons.
Irritant: Good things must share.
Me: Not as if you share yours with me
Irritant: Cos you never ask me. You ask, I will share. Unity is power. We should not fight a war alone.
Me: But I am not in the same troop as you.
Irritant: Huh?
I don't think he gets my point. But anyway, I was not willing to share with him not because I think my idea is very fantastic. Seriously, I think it is so simple and I think it sucks. I just don't like to share with him. If someone else had asked me, I would gladly share. And I don't think I'm jealous of his CAP. I feel that I earn my own CAP that's all. And my lousy CAP reflects how much electrical ability I have and I accept that.