I'm young.
My friend is going to be a father soon. He asked me to think of a chinese name for his son. I suggested LKY, since his surname is LEE. Then again, I thought LHL is not too bad either. My friend was more creative. As we were in a KTV, my friend just had to suggest 'Lee Sheng Jie' as a potential name. Duh.. I think he has asked the wrong people.
Sadly, he announced that we will be promoted. We will be UNCLES when his son is born. I refused to be called an uncle. I told him to please get his son to call me KOR KOR!
-------
My China Trip team members thought I was a year 1 student all along. And for your information, they thought I look like a Year 1 student and not because I behave like one.
Hence, the title of 'uncle' does not apply to me.