Random talk.
It's the end of all lectures and it's the start of the reading week. I finally say goodbye to my stupid smart airport project (oxymoron intended). Throwing back the toolbox to the lab assistant has triggered the feeling of ORD. haha.
I will miss my professional communication module. I like the module. I feel that my EQ has become higher and I am able to communicate more effectively with people. I don't get pissed easily when someone is nasty to me. For instance, this bank teller showed me a very pissed looking face when I dumped a heap of messy notes and coins to her. (These money are from my club in case you are thinking I am bloody rich). She was pissed because I did not sort them out nicely into different categories of notes. But I wasn't angry because I feel that she should serve me better. Instead, I thought I was in the wrong for not understanding the procedure and I apologised to her. She gave a big smile after I did. I wouldn't have done so last time. Maybe I have learnt the art of 将心比心 (putting myself in her shoes)- Before I have decided to apologize to her, I thought I would be as pissed if I were her. In another instance, I changed my coins with the canteen aunties. They arr such nice people. I think I have been meeting nice people in this month. They gave me the notes without counting the coins as they said they trust me. And when they asked why I chose their stall instead of other stalls, I cynine them. I told them because they looked really KIND. To which, they replied that I have a glib tongue. hahaha.
Ok, time to mug hard hard.