Die-ving.
Just got back from Aur. It's the seventh month. My mum told me not to go and when I used the the excuse of having paid for the course, she wanted to reimburse me. That was how badly she didn't want me to go. My friend told me he would hate to give condolences money so as to deter me from going. I went diving, nevertheless. And I bought insurance before I went, all for 'just in case'. But I like how my new friend in the diving trip put it: This is Malaysia, no chinese ghosts.
Pulau Aur is definitely an urban getaway. I'm glad I went and came back alive and kicking. However, I think I would still prefer to breathe in through my mouth and breathe out through my nose when I'm in water. I do not dislike diving but neither did I fall in love with it. I guess I will never love this sports to the extent of getting a diving logo tattooed on myself. I actually saw someone with such a tattoo. So hardcore! I guess I did diving for an experience only. And I am one step away from getting my diving licence - my theory test. (Looy, what would they be testing eh?)