Friday, November 07, 2008

Randomness.

I think I haven't been random for quite a while. Now, I shall.

1. I went for my monthly dental check-up today and I encountered a bitch taitai. The bitch came with her daughter at her appointment time, 10am. After waiting for like 15mins, she became impatient. She questioned the poor dental assistants at the counter, why she got to wait for so long when her appointment was at 10am. They explained about some late arrival of patients (like me... haha) and hence, the delay. She wasn't convinced and she rambled that it was so ridulous and chidded them for their poor scheduling skills. And she told her daughter they still got to wait for 2 more patients (me and another guy). Come on lahhh, the Doc did not exist to serve her alone man! And I waited for 20mins for my turn. She was so bitchy throughout. During her daughter's check-up, the assistants expressed their annoyance to each other and I almost joined in the bitching before I left. haha. But I guess I shouldn't,so I wish them a nice day. That added some smiles on them.=) At least, they had some joy serving me, a patient who is so patient.

2. I totally enjoyed the dinner with my trip mates yesterday. Though I was busy and all, I'm glad I went. The food was not too bad... The dinner was at senset way. Nice. I'm more glad that I met this bunch of people.

3. As I told Ohasshy the other day, 台上四分钟,台下很多工. I'm glad it paid off. My lecturer said it was the most professional presentation he had ever seen. Well, I think he overated us.

4. My lab isn't conducive to carry out my FYP experiment. The door always slams shut after someone opens it and I'm disturbed by the noise. The air-con is blaaaasting. Worst of all, the tools were not well available.

5. I love my sec 2 lit book - Sing to the Dawn. I was all excited about the movie. It disappoint me. THe focus was more on industralization than sex discrimination. It has lost its flavour and failed to deliver what Mingfong Ho wanted to bring across. 1 popcorn out of 5 for that.