Home Decor.
I thought my mom's decision to get professional painters to paint the house was a wise decision. And I thought xiao tian shi and xiao tian tian did a good job. Getting professional painters to paint the house save me a lot of work but not adding satisfaction points than if I were to do-it-myself. But for convenience over satisfaction, I would choose convenience in this case.
It was very tiring, and I mean VERY, to clean up all the mess. My room is spick and span and almost dust free. The unreachable floor where my cupboard and cabinets are standing is now shinning white. Yes, I know, it's going to collect dust again and I will not be able to reach it once more. Maybe the next clean up will be like 5 years later when the house needs painting again? Then those thick dust shall see daylight again.
Painting itself is so tedious and cleaning up is worse. Nippon should come out with a everlasting paint solution and not some odourless formula. Seriously, the earlier helps better as it kind of solve the odour problem since we do not have to paint it again and again unless you want a change of colors. Oh well, who knows they might be working hard on it.
For now, I shall admire and marvel at the new colour of my room and the its cleanliness. The feeling is as if I have just shifted in! Ha!