Saturday, December 06, 2008

Post Exam Randomnes

1. I've revamped my blog. Tintin has always been my favourite comic character! I have read the entire collection and the same goes for Roald Dahl.

2. I haven't got a life. Post exam activities will include FYP which is going to take up most of my time. Life is full of exams and tests. It's just never ending.

3. I used to sms my friends that "I am at the top of engine" after my last papers. Not anymore, for I know it can no longer be a joke.

4. Do you know? Do you know that Santa Claus' Birthday was over an hour plus ago? Santa originated from Netherland and his original name was Centee something but the English went to change it. That was what my Ang Moh FYP Prof said. Believe it or not, google it!

5. My secondary school friends are organizing a badminton gathering. Maybe I should turn up, just maybe.

6. I'm falling in love with Little Nonya. I think it's a great show but I would appreciate it if my mum could stop adding her own narration in the middle of a climax. I seriously yearn for a remote control for Christmas. Apart from that, I hope the writer will be more realistic. When you get thrown into the middle of the sea, the chance of survival is like 0.1%, much less for for two persons to survive and get drifted to the shore alive. That would be like 0.1 divide by 2 percent? My friend said he will be Kelefe appearing (much as I wanted to use the word GUEST appearing) in one of the episodes. I will be watching out till then.

7. It's time to start my exercise regime again for I repeat myself, there are countless tests in life. IPPT is just one of the many.

8. My mum wants to spend 900 bucks for bai jia le. I think I can do it for 200 bucks. However, my kindness was rejected. No trust was displayed in this case or maybe she wants xiao tian shi and xiao tian tian to do the job.

9. 8 is actually a good number to end but let's not end at 9.

10. Ten is perfect.