Yet another one.
I was taking a maths exam. The time was about to be up and I could not complete all the questions. So, I asked Ah Chiam to lend me her paper. I started copying, copying and copying.... The time was finally up and I still could not finish copying! I was all panicky. I could vividly remember I still had 2 big questions which were left not attempted. There were many parts to the questions so I just copied down the final answers from Chiam and skipped all the workings. Someone came to collect the papers and I hid Ah Chiam's paper. At that instance, I pretended to struggle at the last question. Alas, he decided to give everyone more time. I heaved a sigh of relief and continue to copy discreetly. Next, I went to the office to submit Ah Chiam and my paper. On my way, I saw so many people copying from one another. I hesitated in handing in as I had not really finished copying all the questions from Ah Chiam as I thought I was rather late in handing in the papers and you know, I did not want to get Ah Chiam in deep shit. When I was about to continue copying, since so many people were doing so, my phone rang. Like all mediocre old school compositions, I woke up to find that it was nothing but a silly and weird dream. WTF!
*Ah Chiam thought it was a very funny dream when I told her about it.