Tagged in facebook, tagging here.
I'm tagged by ohasswhy! and I'm tagging none! But of course, if you feel like being tagged, go ahead.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you!
1) with an alarm clock, I'll wake up an hour later than the preset time. It happens since the december holiday. Until now, I have been trying to find the missing self-discipline.
2) I don't play mahjong a lot, but I still enjoy the game. I think kids should be taught how to play mahjong; it's a game for all ages.
3) It irks me when people type without capping the necessary letters. Haha, no offence.
4) I am an urban boy, I guess but I'm awed by mother nature.
5) I'm a Gemini and I do have the traits and characteristics.
6) Though I was tagged in facebook, I chose to publish these random things of me here because I rather let you know than to let 167 others in facebook know.
7) I can bend my thumb 90 degree. Instead of being amazed by the trick, many thought it was too gross.
8) I have a conscious preference for blue stuff. Among other colors, blue will be my preferred choice, unless I'm left without a choice. Blue curtains, blue bedsheets, blue pencil case...
9) Khoo gave me a book entitled "生气不如争气". He told me to pass to someone who can appreciate the book after I finish reading it. I told him I will and perhaps one day, it might go back to him. It's hard I realized, because I haven't touched it for a long time.
10) I'm bad at faking. I'm honest I guess. My teacher once doubted me when I informed her about something. I told her I seldom tell lies so as to convince her. See, 'seldom' was used instead of 'never'. I told you I'm honest, didn't I?
11) I love strategic board games and party games. I'm good at both but bad with luck. LOL. But I'm really good at reversi. I have explored and discovered the tactic in winning during my 2.5 yrs in the army. Call me invincible.
12) I'm not picky on food, but I'm skewed towards a carnivorous diet.
13) I'm trained in engineering and I think it degrades my creativity.
14) I enjoy watching taiwanese shows more than any others. Never mind the exaggerated storyline.
15) My hidden talent is to impersonate malaysian accent. Now it's no longer hidden, it's gone.
16) My favourite subject in university is English language. I guess I was influenced by the yr 1 'english for academic purpose' teacher. I thought I was so familiar with the language since I have been using it for years, but she made me realize I was wrong.
17) I like girls who aren't domineering and pampered.
18) My pri school classmates used to call me xiao zhu. I hated the nick so much then. I wonder why it became so cool after Show Luo had the same nick.
19) I am sensitive to the feeling of the people around me, and insensitive by choice.
20) It once irked me when people spell the american way in singapore. Not anymore after 4 years of brainwashed by nus. Eg: exchange PROGRAM. COLORS award etc.
21) My favourite medicine is sleeping. It helps to destress and keeps my mind clear. Sometimes when I cannot solve a problem, I take a nap and wake up with a solution. I said SOMETIMES.
22) I have a small stack of cheat sheets accumulated over the years. I'm never going to throw them away.
23) The highlight of my university life is CBT08. It's unforgettable, really.
24) I don't like people who judge, and I've found the friends who don't. Neither do I like people who impose their views on me. And if I ever have a differing view from him, I'm seen like a fool. I strongly believe in each individual having their own opinions. I can accept opposing views but I cannot agree with them though.
25) All my friends are nice, those who aren't are filtered off. The principle of a high-pass filter at work, if you know what I'm talking about.