Saturday, September 26, 2009

Randomness

I haven't blogged for a bloody long time and I don't know where to start from. Hence, by convention, I will do it the random way. It's always easy to do that!

1. Do not quarrel with your mom when you are catching 糖心风暴. It makes you angrier.

2. If I ever get sick with my job and want to call it quit, I think I will go get a tour guide license. I think I have the passion for it.

3. It was nice showing my trainer, who is from India, around Singapore today. As a matter of fact, he was so glad that my colleagues and I have done so. He expressed how bored he was touring around himself for the past 2 weeks.

4. Like Singapore, there are priority seats on the buses in India. But they are reserved for women!

5. With the experience of organizing foreign students' camps, I was able to introduce Chinatown and Singapore to my trainer in the way the tour guide did.

6. I had my very first Indian Vegetarian food today at a decent Indian Restaurant. I like some dishes and dislike some. It was a pay-the-amount-you-like style.

7. My colleague is Ms Hongkong. She does not look a bit like a mother with a 2 yr old kid.

8. My boss fits my vision of a good boss, thus far. He empowers, encourages and motivates. He has the charisma too. I hope he stays that way.

9. I haven't run for two weeks. I need to tonight.

10. My Indian trainer thought the No durian sign on the NEL trains are explosive! And he was wondering why they even need to put up NO EXPLOSIVE sign. Isn't that understood? Worse, NO EXPLOSIVE does not warrant a fine!