Wednesday, December 14, 2005

十赌九输。

Rongtian called me again. The purpose of the call was obvious. MJ. (Angel) I told myself not to. My luck has always been on the bad side. I'm always on the losing streak. (Devil)When is the 10th time coming? But there was slight improvement in the last MJ session. I lost only 8 bucks. Compared to the last time playing with STC guys, this is really an improvement. So guys, I have improved. Maybe next time I will not be paying much tuition fee to you all. (Perhaps the other way round) Beware of me! Haha. Oh ya, 8 bucks is still losing but I lost only 8 whereas the other two kakis lost like 40 over to the damn lucky person. 一家赢三家。5 dai so very often. Sian. When will it be my turn? Or should my 薄利多销 strategy remain? (Angel) Hmmm... Gamble for leisure will do, don't make it a habit. (Angel VS Devil) My angel managed to won the battle over the devil, I declined a MJ session tonight. Rongtian, I hope tonight is your 10th time...