Blog Queen.
I had this discussion on blog issue sometime back during my English class when the seditious bloggers caused a stir. My friend mentioned about this blogger called xiaxue. Her blog has a very high number of readers. I forgot her name when I wanted to visit her blog this holiday. Yesterday, I managed to find it. She is nominated as one of the turn-offs of the year by the new paper, along side, Steven Lim (that stripper in Singapore Idol) and Zoe Tay(Oh man, that is so unglam) and of course a few others which I cannot remember. Hence, I managed to find her blog doing a search. I must say her photoshop skill is fantastic, her command of english and hokkien is very powerful, the content is very explicit, sexually? Haha. Actually, she dares to write and express herself. Perhaps that is why she has earned herself a large number of readers which makes her shot to fame. After reading, I think some of her entries are crap! On the contrary, some of them are really worth reading like the entry on "Piece of paper". It reminds me of the phrase "小时了了,大未必佳". Sad to say, stiff competition does not bring out the true potential in oneself. I think I can feel the stress she had gone through. All the smart asses are around and you will feel so competed out. Her entries are very long but most of them are so entertaining. (Read those she recommends) On the note, when I was searching for her blog, I found steven Lim's blog by default and I read it by default. I regretted. And what was worst, I learnt that he was from commonwealth! I almost fell off my chair upon knowing that!