Saturday, December 17, 2005

Truly Asia.

I have been feeling lousy since the trip back from JB on thursday. I do not know whether if it is the heavy pollution along the causeway or due to food poisoning from the dinner in Sinapore. I puked and felt so bloated.
WH and I decided to walk back from century square since we noticed a usual traffic jam. We were hestitating whether to walk back or just take the 170 and get ourselves jammed in the traffic. None of us knew whether we could walk back or if there was a footpath for us to do that in the first place. We asked an uncle at the bus bay if we could and he replied feeling quite amused by our question, "很多人走!" We decided on the earlier apparently. Ya, indeed 很多人走. But all of them were walking in the direction towards JB only WH and I were the only poeple walking back to Singapore. Haha. I guessed the malaysians are returning from work. After clearing the causeway, I felt so peaceful. Finally, I there was silence in my ears and I could breathe normally. The horns and the zooming of motor vehicles were definitely too much for the ears. The air was so polluting. Thereafter, I walked all the way home. And that means, I had walked from JB to my house. I could feel a pair of iron legs developing. LOL.
Actually, there are not much to do at JB. I just went there to shop around and get a hair cut(Cos it's cheaper) Haha. Perhaps next time we should visit KL instead. Time square seems more interesting.