Quirks? Idiosyncrasies?
Ohasswhy tagged me to do this. Don't be so cheem can? It took me quite a while to figure out. They are big words to me okayzzz.... After all, I am not from Larry's class, okayzz... However, people from Larry's class may not understand those words used as well okayzzz.... (Right, Rhinestones? What's the pural of thesis again? Haha. No offence pls.)
"Introduce 10 quirks or idiosyncrasies of yours on your blog, following which you are free to pick five more people to do the same thing."
1. Love Cracking knackles and the sound that follows makes me feel shiok.
2. Cannot stand the smell of cologne & perfume. No matter how well they advertised, I won't be tempted to get one.
3. Day-dream that if I were Tai Zi (MVP), so rich and charming, life would be so perfect.
4. Remember bookin in one sunday nite out of own will, just to play MJ during NS. (Heng never get caught)
5. Never try Jap and mix vegetable rice food in engine canteen until now.
6. Had Fantasy on evelyn tan when she was quite popular.
7. Have the thought and urge for ear piercing and tattooing.
8. Have a pair of nail-clippers solely belonging to me. No sharing plssss.....
9. Likes to draw then all end up in cupboard with one or two on the wall. (my bro & mum would say I am Bo Liao)
10. Will reflect on my actions and words. For instance, sometimes I will think and suddenly tell myself "Haiya, just now I should i have done this and say that" but it's all over, ya.
Ohasswhy, this is really tough to get all these down. I am not so eccentric after all until I could list them all down so easily. Next, I shall tag along the following:
-> Milky
-> Rhinestones
-> Uberture
-> Wudirong
-> Toa?