Tuesday, January 10, 2006

1st day.

The first lecture of the day was kicked off by the physics teacher who was previously from AJ. I guessed my friend was right. Maybe we came from the same place, that was why we could understand him better. Haha. At least I think he is much better than the physics teacher I had last sem. But the programming lecture was terrible. I did not understand the untire lecture. I was like HUH??? and lots of ??????? my head. This 5 MCs module is going to kill me again like it's brother, programming C. Urgh... And I realise those people who actually claimed that programming was difficult for them and who claimed that they are going home to "play games" actually did quite well. Whao... "play games"??? Sure or not?

On the brighter note, I managed to force a 4 days week. Yay. I got a long weekend. Friday no school. As I am not going to school for only a 2 hrs maths lecture. It just does not make sense and the maths lecturer is not that powerful enough to motivate me to go to school just for his lecture. And I realise I only have one lab lesson this sem. YAY! However, my friends were allocated two slots. I think they somehow made a mistake. Got to wait for their reply. I hope it's really one lab lesson. And with that I am going to clear it like next week. So again, my wednesday is quite slack too... Hehehe....