Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged again.

Got tagged by Lim...

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
(Guo_bin: Is this suppose to mean names of characters in movies? If it is, here goes...)
1) Guo Bin. (I not stupid, I not stupid 2 coming soon)
2) Charlie (Charlie n the chocolate factory, thanks to lim n looy)
3) Harry Potter (Pple said I look like him when I wear specs)

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Guo_bin: Hmmm... I shall merge the threes - Having moving, functioning and proper physical parts.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) Teeth. I need to get rid of my fangs soon.
2) Skin.
3) Mass. Need to gain mass.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1) The person who tagged me. Haha.
2) Failure
3) Disappointment.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1) Music
2) TV
3) SLEEP!!!

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1) Tee shirt
2) Shorts
3) Underwear. (De...)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1) Stefanie Sun. (National Treasure okay)
2) Elva Hsiao (Chio, elegant etc)
3) FIR (Faye is pretty and power in singing)

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS:
1) 手牵手
2) 记得
3) 最熟悉的陌生人

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1) Love
2) Understanding
3) Freedom?

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1) Approached at PS - they looking for fresh new faces on TV.
2) I did not go stefanie's concert just now.
3) The person who tagged me is damn gorgeous, as chio as Elva.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1) Long, silky hair
2) Smile
3) figure

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1) Drawing
2) TV
3) Exercising

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1) I want to go for a run, though it's 1 am now.
2) bathe. (Haven bathe til now, haha)
3) finish this crap

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1) Designer
2) Open a stall to sell something at somewhere, some shopping malls. DO u call that a vendor?
3) Be a boss.

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1) Japan. I want to conquer MT Fuji
2) Australia. (Visit Ian and crash his apartment, haha)
3) Hongkong. I make sure MIckey speaks in cantonese.

THREE KID NAMES YOU LIKE:
1)
2)
3)

Seriously never consider before.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1) Learn riding - motorbike
2) Go scuba diving
3) Sleep. Sleep to death which I think is the best way to die.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1) short hair
2) hoarse voice
3) never wear skirt (This is so crap)

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
(Am I suppose to do this too? Watever)
1) I do shopping too.
2) I shed tears too.
3) feel embarassed easily.

These questions are too crappy. So I am not tagging anyone.