Sunday, January 15, 2006

Friend? (Revisited)

My friend had his handphone stolen. In his blog, he wrote that although it was a sad incident, but it enabled him to see who his real friends were. He was very grateful to them indeed. I must agree with him as I had encountered a similar situation back in J2. That was when I found the true meaning to "A friend in need is a friend indeed." I discovered that my wallet went missing after the PE lesson. I was confused whether if I had dropped it or someone had stolen it during the PE lesson. My total loss was near 200 ++ dollars. Never mind about the monetary affair. It was the human touch that was crucial. I think Mcnair accompanied me around to search for the missing wallet. After that, I remember I need to rush for a class and Ohasswhy voluntarily went to the auditiorium to help me make an announcement in front of a throng of students. Oh man, it must have taken you a lot of courage to do that. Thanks and thanks... I'm touched. During lunch time, the black black one, bought me a drink( very small cup). Given his niao-ness a cup meant a lot okay! No, seriously I appreciate it, not joking. Thanks bro! Going home was a problem, but Chun lent me his Giro farecard(EZ link has not been implemented) even though I still had some separate cash with me meant for paying bills. (Heng the thief never steal my $$ in an envelope for paying bills) Wait, Lim n looy. I must make a special mention on both of you. Don't say I forget you all. When I was down with chicken pox, (don't laugh! You will get it if you do. Right, LZR?) these two girls had helped me collected all the assignments and posted them to my house so that I could catch up with my work during my 10 days MC. Thanks a great deal. BTW, I still have the shrek post cards you girls wrote me. To all, those were not postcards of get well soon or whatsoever, but they were pictures of shrek in chicken pox and with lame chicken pox jokes told by a donkey and a princess. Idiot. But hey, thanks anyway. OH and I remember LZR wrote me an sms saying that he will treat me to chicken rice, chicken noodles, chicken wings etc etc, when I get well. He regretted it after contradicting the same fate last year. Well, he meant no harm. I know. After I recovered and went back to school, I was disappointed to find that my supposedly best friend kept all your assignements (although promised to post it to me) and gave an excuse that he was busy. When my wallet went missing, neither did I catch any glimpse of him. 'Thank you". Hence, these are times when you separate friends from friends. A million thanks to those. Hugz.