Ang Mo Class.
I miss my ang mo class. The ang mo class I took last sem was so much interesting. The teacher was funny, the clasmates were lively, the lesson was interesting. The ang mo teacher now was boring, classmates were so-so and the lesson was dead boring. I have to critic some articles like is the conclusion valid and what are the premises. For instance All men are evil. John is a man. So john is evil. The conclusion is right although there is an assumption made. Profound and complexity are what I infered from the first lecture. I catch no balls of what that ang mo lecturer is trying to say, so are my friends. I only remembered he showed some chicken little anime and chicken jokes after the lecture. I find the teacher is unsure of herself during the tutorial class. She made a number of errors while trying to explain the idea across to us and corrected herself a few times. On the contrary, my EG1471 teacher was so sure of what she was teaching. I could just shoot any questions freely and she could answer me confidently. But this teacher, Hai... I don't even feel like speaking in class. I will try though as there is participation marks. I need to adapt and apply the art of talk cock pretty soon if not, I'm going to get an undesirable grade for this sem. Last sem almost killed me liao, so must pull up my socks. If not I can go join my friend in selling house. Haha...