Idiot.
The bitch told me to be patient. I have appealed for the don't know how many times. Although I have lab lessons on week 2 and week 9, what I have balloted for it's on even week. And I have cleared my lab on week 2 and the tutorials will only start next week which is week 3. Hence, there is no clashes and I repeat there is no clashes. But the stupid CORS system just insist that I have a timetable clash and they just refuse to give me that wednesday slot. Everyone who reads this out there understand what I am trying to say right? But the stupid CORS helpdesk person just do not understand and she insists I have a clash. After several emails, I finally sent one with bold letters and underline words explaining and telling them MY WEDNESDAY MORNINGS ON EVEN WEEK ARE FREE!!! Then she replied that the clash is registered by the system so I have to do an appeal in CORS itself by waiving off that lab lesson. I did before she told me. I called the dept as suggested by her but those staff seems to be skiving or probably dead. No one seemed to pick up the phone the whole morning. She told me to wait for the reply from the business dept and to be patient. Damn you. I have waited so long and apparently you didn't read my mails properly and hence caused so much confusion and delay. Fortunately she signed off as CORS helpdesk and not her name. (I assume it's an OL) Else, I will complain her. Down with the CORS.... @#$%^&*()_