Friday, January 20, 2006

HOT.

I made a call this morning to the business dept. Finally, someone answered the phone. Most probably she was the only survivor in the office. She told me I must make an appeal personally at the dean's office CORS is closed.(What the hell then what's the point of that appeal option in there when they are not going to process your appeal from there?) Ok never mind, I went down just to fill up a form. I got no lesson today. Never mind... An OL called me to say I may be given a random slot. I talked to her in my nicest tone ever. She said she will try to help me. TRY? Okay never mind, I understand she is a small fry and she can't do much. She explained that the dept refused to open up more slots on wednesday. okay never. It's okay. I went swimming after that. I dipped into the pool and it was as though I heard a sizzling sound.

I checked my email just now and realised a woman from business dept replied. She was the one I sent an email regarding this yesterday night. In the email it said that I have not registered for any tutorials and I have to do it by Monday. If not, I will be given a withdrawn grade. She mentioned nothing about my appeal, absolutely nothing. Sometimes I wonder what these people are up to...