Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Battle won.

I swung open the glass door and left it swinging freely after I entered. I banged on the reception table and demanded to see whoever was in charge of the appealing for the tutorial. I stared at the receptionist with menacing eyes. I was on a mission, a mission to wreck havoc in the dean's office of business school...

If you really believed I have done such a thing, thank you. But the above is what I have conjured up in my mind in the fit of anger. I must be tired of living should I have done the above. Like what ohasswhy said, "say only" is free. There is no harm. When you are in need and desperately need help, 低声下气 always wins the game. 有事于人, then you better speak to people nicely. Fortunately, the lady by the name of Karen is the only kind soul around in the biz office. I spoke to her with my nicest tone ever and used whatever interpersonal skills that I have acquired. Persistent was the key word. I received a call from her that she has secured a place for me for the class that I wanted. However, I need to inform the lab officer to waive off the session in the system so that she can register for me through the system. I thank her from the bottom of my heart. Now, people of all ages in NUS, especially those in business school, please blacklist an old woman by the name Ms Wang Kim Fong. She is disgusting. She sent me mails telling me I have not registed for any tutorials and willl be given a Withdrawal grade. I replied to her explaining my situation. The next day, she sent me another one for a last warning. Apparently, she only sends mail and perhaps she does know how to retrieve mails. She does not read my mails at all!!! Today, she sent me one saying she has dropped the module for me. On that day, a few students requested to see her and I believe she has instructed the receptionist to keep them away from her. He was so reluctant to call her out of the office to see the students and he claimed that she had much work to do. Really? I am skeptical. Next, I must comment on PC1432 lab officer. She replied my mail and bother to call me up to clarify my request. I think my mail sent to her was quite vague. I am tired of repeating myself for the god-knows-how-many-times I supposed. Yah, so just before I wanted to go down personally to the lab today, she called me. I saved that unnecessary trip from engine. Lastly, of all people to be blamed ---- CORS HELPDESK. Fancy the person who told me to wait. 等久都没有啦! To hell with her/him.