I not stupid too.
Guo Bin has grown up to be a handsome young man. He no longer draws. Instead, he blogs! Oh dear, I am too. This show pin points at the loopholes of our education system and the kind of family values that are being inculcated. For instance, does public caning serve as a deterence to the students? Just because public caning is approved by MOE, it is justified? How often does your parents disapprove of your behaviour and on the other hand, they are having the same behaviour? Can you communicate with your parents? These are the subjects they actually discussed in the show. It is no doubt educational but it will only be extra hilarious if you go with the correct crowd. The people you go with must understand Hokkien and Hokkien must be their mother tongue. This is because the most funny parts are in Hokkien. Unfortunately, most of the movie goers in the cinema seemed to regard Chinese as their mother tongue only. Only three idiots laughed the loudest.
It's a pity Terry is taken out of the show. However, the show has become more entertaining and meaningful with Terry and ASS senior. We were so chatty before and after the show. These chats invited harshes in the cinema. We were just too excited before the whole show started, I guessed. We also cracked lame jokes during the show.
A few ideas that the show wants to portray actually bear resemblance to LZR. For instance, a fat boy playing shotputt... but I just hope his son won't paint a black image of him on his birthday card. I mean not as in he always come home late but you know... LOL. No offence. Just a joke. So cool, so lame, so what?
Lastly, food for thought: When was the last time you actually complimented someone?
Now, I am going to write an email to the dean to compliment the girl who has helped me to get my tutorial. That's all folks.