Tuesday, February 07, 2006

By popular demand...

so I'm back! The demand by who? Oh... Many loyal readers such as Lim... erm... lim... and... still lim. Haha. As long as there is a reader, I will still continue to blog. No worries. And I am so glad she is so supportive. Well, I thought no one finds the content interesting, so no matter I write or otherwise, it does not make a difference. SO... by request, here's a new entry after so long. And it is exclusively for my one and only fan... LIM. Hahahaha...

Here goes:

On my way back from school, I met two imps. The same imps I met occasionally while I took the feeder bus home. They are really, really horrible kids. The two kids are from Fuchun primary school, one a girl and another a boy which looked like her younger brother. But then... not. They alighted at different stop, one after another. There was once that girl, whom I think is in upper primary, annoyed me so much. I almost scolded her. She was sitting with me but she was sitting in a manner that caused so much discomfort to me. I was sitting by the window and she sat beside me with her back facing me. That's ok! But she had to learn her huge school bag on me. That was irritating. It was as if that was not enough, she was hitting and playing with her "brother" who was sitting opposite her. Then she would just lean forward and backward to avoid blows from her brother. Of course, that was accompanied by her shriek and her horrible laughter. I was super pissed off and so I used my arm to tug and push her bag and back away from me. She turned around and looked at me. How dare she. What audacity!!! I glared back at her with those menacing eyes. She looked away and continue playing. I cannot tolerate nonsense from kids. I almost shouted at her... but I 忍. It won't be nice to scold a kid with a bus full of people you see and people may think I am a bully. Fortunately, she got off not long after. And fortunately, it was a feeder service. Or else... I would have killed her. Damn her.
On several occasions, I spotted her jumping together with his brother and some other rascals from the same school. They were trying to reach the handgrips or the metal railing holding the handgrips. Everyone was staring at them but they just continued as though they were living in a world of their own. They were having a lot of fun jumping and jumping. How irritating and uncivilised.
On other occasions, they just played and pushed one another around. I also noticed that girl just likes be the first person to press the bell. They would usually fight with each other and see who presses the bell first. So childish. There was once, I purposely pressed before her even though she had her finger "standby" on the red button. She looked disappointed and puzzled, thinking who would have pressed the bell before her. Heeee.............. Yeah, I admit I am childish too but it was eye for an eye.
Today, I saw them coming and I quickly shifted from the seat nearer to the window to the seat along the aisle. Haha... this time round, she could not sit beside me. They stood at the exit instead. At the exit, they were sharing or should I say competiting to finish the one packet of potato chips. They were eating in such a barbaric manner. The chips and crumbs just fell off everywhere while they were sending handful of chips into their mouths. The packet of chips were passed to and fro and until a point the boy stared at the girl after he glanced into the packet. That stare was familiar, so familiar. It certainly resembled the childhood days when I stared at my brother for finishing a packet of chips shared between the both of us. I remembered, I had only a few bites. But hey, I was eating at home and more civilised okay! Yah, then he sticked his finger into the packet and dug at the corner of the packet, making sure he finished every bits and pieces. Realised that more digging was not going to bring more chips, he threw the packet at her sister, getting her to throw away the packet. His sister abide. Well, she merely squeezed the packet into the yellow bin by the exit in front of her. The boy had not had enough. He sucked and licked the seasoning traits left on his fingers. He popped his thumb, index finger, middle finger, and don't know what fingers next into his mouth consecutively. He reversed the order after reaching the last. Well, finger linkin' good, I supposed. Next, they fought over a bottle of water belong to the girl. She deliberately tried to finish the water. Next, she pretented to be kind and open up the cap and provided the last drop for him to wash his fingers. She was so smart to use the yellow bin to contain the water! What difference would it make when they have already dirtied the bus? I see no point. As mentioned, the boy alighted first. As the norm, I mean as her norm, she standby her dirty finger, after rubbing her thumb and index finger to get rid of the seasoning, on the red button. She got her wish. She pressed the bell. I alighted at the same stop as her and I was cautious not to hold the railing or
the grabholds nor touch the IZ link tapper she came into contact before that.
On my path back, I began to think how I would slap them if I were their parents; or if I had such children, I would slap them and pull them down the bus. I can't stand such behaviour really. I
would make sure the next time they take a bus, they are bloody tame! 子不教,父之过。