Saturday, February 11, 2006

Head high up yet again!

I wanted not to post so soon because my tests are near. But I must... The O'level result was out, I think... yesterday, and I was so proud to read this in The Straits Times:

"FOURTEEN schools emerged from the shadows of the likes of Raffles Institution and Chinese High yesterday, taking their place in the sun as the O-level results were made public.
These schools - including Cedar Girls', Commonwealth Secondary and Xinmin Secondary - have consistently produced sterling results, with more than 90 per cent of their students making it to junior college and several scoring eight or nine A1s." (Straits Times, 11 Feb)

Yay!!! I have always been proud of CSS, even though it is a neighbourhood school (autonomous). On the contrary, I have never been proud of AJ... Urgh... Oh yes more of the report goes:

"Other top neighbourhood schools did as well. Commonwealth Secondary, for example, produced students with nine A1s for the first time in its 42-year history. "

Wah... I feel so proud. Everyone, I am from Commonwealth! *Wave*