Saturday, February 18, 2006

The world is round.

Three weeks ago, I had my first marketing tutorial. We were told to form our project group but members must come from different faculties. I formed one which comprised of people from SDE, biz and arts. However, we were short of one member. We need a group of 5. Then, there was this fellow who recommended that his friend join our group but he was absent on that day. Hence, he gave me his contact and his name. His is from Arts. OKay, well.., just another one from arts and that should be okay I thought. The name did not ring a bell to me at all, at that point of time.

Days later, I was chatting with smart qin in msn, and she told me how she dreaded her project group. I gave her words of wisdom, adapted from our dear Ms In "即来之,则安之。" (Those of you who have forgotten, she told us this on the very first day during JC1. What good memory I have! Clap, people! Some things, especially those umimportant ones, just linger in my memory for whatever reason, I don't know. They just occupy my memory space. No wonder I can't recall my formula yesterday during my physics test. Tsk tsk.) OK, that was a digression. Yah, so smart qin was wondering whether she should S/U it blah blah blah... Then she asked me how was my group and I told her, there was this member from arts... not so good. And she also knows her! Same class before somemore... Ohasswhy lah! Chey. Just joking with her... Then out of sudden, the last name on my list became so familiar. His friend did not provide me with any msn address. I meant I could understand. Why would he remember his friend's msn add.? Then I thought, "Knn, 不会那么巧吧!" I refuse to believe he was that guy. Maybe "同名同姓". "There are many people from Arts what, not him lah, not him lah. Won't be so suay." Although I know that he is from Arts, I just refuse to believe until the next tutorial...

That day I was praying hard as I made my way to the tutorial room. "Please... 不要是他!" On my way to the tutorial room, tell-tale signs prevailed. I saw him on a bench mugging away in biz. "SIAO LIAO!" I told myself. I prepared for the worst.

"好死不死!" He came into the tutorial room lor! And he sat near to me and my group member. I was thinking hard to shake him off from my group. The tutorial started and we were told to discuss our project assignment within our groups while the tutor was taking the attendance. He realised that there were two persons unidentitifed. Hence, he asked them where they were from. They told him they were not around the last lesson and yadder yadder... Then he asked, "Are you all in that group? (Pointing to us) "OH NO!" I told him quickly, hoping to deny his entry. "Then why are they sitting there?" he asked again. I quickly added, "They just happened to sit around here." Then I heard some laughter. Very funny meh? Next, he asked,"Who has a group of 4?" LL, I got to admit lor. Then he asked me, "Will there be a problem if both of them join your group?" From inside my heart, no problem for that girl but not for that guy! Well, LPPL, I replied with hesitance, "Erm... no.. .problem...." Idiot! I hate myself for saying that.

Later on, my members introduce themselves and he actually asked me for my name! I told him straight in his face, "You mean you dunno me, MEH!?", with my eyes averted. Then he went into thoughts, mumbling "Oh.. STC.. blah blah blah." Pretentious. Even if he was not, for all I care, he was.

Oh, so what's wrong about this guy? What's with him? And what I've got against him? Answer: Ask Nagil, ask JT, ask IAN, I mean IAN LOY! (I, A, N. Starts to dislike this three letters. OOps...)

Immediately, I sent an sms to my friend, ong, saying "KNN! CCB! That *** **** is in my group!" He replied saying "Wah, you so lucky." WTF, I bet he said that.

Oh FYI, don't ever let him score a ball in a basketball game for he will go twisting his fingers showing victory signs like he has never get the ball into the basket before. FYI, he's condemned lah by his own section people. Right, Nagil? I think so. Well, at least I don't like him. Yucks. WH showed me a photo taken in australia. Then I asked him if it was his section photo? Then he said yes. But when I told him not all were inside, he explained that some of them did not go wallaby and only 10 of them went. Then I counted. "Where got 10?" He counted for me to see. And I saw his point. There were still 9 persons in the photo. The other ONE took the picture. That's why!