Tuesday, February 21, 2006

这种感觉真好。

Oh my poor friend went for dental FFI today. He was damn happy lor. Why? Dental FFI = You are going to ORD soon. He sms-ed me... I can finally smell freedom. Oh really? I replied... "I got tired of that smell long ago." Chuckles...
It's really good to see people relieve themselves off the shit you once went through, though it's so sadistic. But you just feel superior yah. In a move to get back at me, he told me, "What freedom do you have? Study no freedom." This may be true, I don't deny that. But hey at least I do not have to enter my house with a pass and my extra duties are sleeping and more sleeping. Hahaha... I gloated. Sometimes, I really do admire myself for having this innate ability to suan people.
Well, come to think of it, I was that happy too one yr ago. In the midst of happiness, I did not forget to use my gifted talent... I sms-ed staff tok and CSM (FYI, He's a strict yet respectable figure) - "I finally see the light of freedom today." when I ORD-ed on that fateful day. I understand how my friend feels now, really. After all, I am a 过来人.