Friday, February 24, 2006

Understanding Ms In.

Now I know why she was always angry. Now I know why she always scolds. Now I KNOW. Despite several reminders, ohasswhy was late for subject pool for marketing. She overslept, yes again.

Last week, she was also sleeping when I called her. She was still in her Sengkang bed. She decided to skip that tutorial and come for the subject pool instead. But she did not make it. Although I had reminded her 2 hrs before the subject pool started, she was still late. And yes, she decided to skip it. Tsk tsk tsk, I can only say.

This morning, she did it again. I sms-ed her saying, "No wonder Ms In had wanted you to see Mrs Tay so often." Hahaha. So bad of me, yes. I had to say that nevertheless, despite several reminders last night and this morning. If I were, Ms In, I would do likewise too. Hahaha.

But then, again, when I called her to find out if she was coming for another slot on the same day, she told me all about her production and how she only managed to catch a glimpse of sleep only at 8 am today. I must say "Aiyo, so poor thing." Well, I guess Ms In has never asked her WHY last time. She just insisted lateness cannot be condone. And there she went to condemn the poor students. Good students like me has never given her this chance, to a point that she believed everything I said. Of course, I was late before, but the difference was I never got any scolding from her, unlike our poor Ohasswhy. *Shake head. Ohasswhy was late, so was I. But she did yo-man service like nobody's business. The OM must be so delighted to see her with brooms, dustbans and what's not. Mickey Tan should have given her a long service award or something equivalent to commend her on her undying effort and great contribution to AJC. Ohasswhy was late, and she got scolding from Ms In every Civic lesson without fail. Heng, she was there to let her scold, else we would eventually became her target. What to do? Treat it as if she talk cock, sing song lor, or play mahjong(No link just rhymes). Yes, I was late but never ever got registered in the database for more than twice. My name was recorded twice exactly. I never gave them a third chance. (3 times = yo-man) LOL. Not that I was only late two times for the entire JC life, but I was late on special occasions such as teachers' day, CNY and what not which they won't bother to do such a thing on such auspicious occasions. In the worst case, since you are already late, might as well be VERY late. So I went in after the first two periods had ended. By that time, they had cleared those shit away already and no one would be there to catch you. On that two occasions, having your name registered in the database was bad enough, so I needed to avoid scolding from Ms In. So? I just told her I was in the loo while she was marking the attendance. Easy excuse, from a convincing student. Shrug*

Taking pity on her and it happened that my hand was itchy, so I helped Ohasswhy to sign her attendance during the subject pool just now. So... she was there, though she was not. :)

On the bottom line:
其实严老师的道理早就唱给我们听,迟到了,也要勇敢前进 。。。 (Adapted and modified from 天黑黑 - 孙燕姿)