Screwed Up.
I thought I hated programming the most. Now, I feel that Physics is the one I hated most. I hate you, physics! I screwed up my lab session last week. I could not answer the question he asked me. I just stared into empty space. He had this strong Ang Moh accent which made it worse. What's the different between an absorption and emssion spectrum? Yes, he was right. It was an easy question, but I could not answer. But hey, it's a topic that has yet to be covered! He said I came unprepared. Well, I never thought I need to prepare anything for lab. Hmmm... His words did wake me up a little. Too late, my last lab ended there. I don't know why my lab lesson is always so screwed up. I don't seem to enjoy doing lab at all and I have never felt satisfied with any of the lab report I have done so far. The last lab was worse. I did not seem to have any chemistry with my partner. I remember last sem, we had many hicups. I thought he took the readings and he thought I did. In the end... you are right, we had to redo the experiment again. This time, he told me we do not need to print out the graph plotted in the computer. I doubted. Anyway, he was always in a hurry to rush off after lab. Yes, it was after the schedule time already, but it is perfectly normal to stay on to finish the report. 3 hrs for a lab session is never enough. OKay... off he went, but he had to switch off the powerpoint of the computer before that. That means it left me with no way to print the graph anymore. When I submitted, I saw so many people had there graph attached to their report. I am dead.
The stupid physics coordinator thought he was damn funny lor. I was trying to print my notes on quantum now and I realised he had put a password for every file. I went to read the announcement hoping to find some passwords and it says:
Hi all,
The newly uploaded lecture note 29-36 is sealed by the magic word. The magic word is "quantum" to break the seal and unleash the powerful knowledge of quantum world
may the power be with you,
andrew
Seriously, I don't find it funny lor. Typing the word 'quantum' from file 29 to 36 makes me an idiot lor. It just adds on to my hatre. Urgh! And I just saw my notes printed out in an awkward manner. I selected the option wrongly and my first slide starts from the bottom of the page. Now, I have to read the notes in a bottom-to-top manner. I am an idiot. How come things get so screwed up these few weeks?!