Saturday, April 22, 2006

JGL.

Physics exam was supposed to be moderately easy. But yet again, I could not do many questions. JGL. I am thinking if I really have the flair for this course. I did study but it just could not get into my head. The questions required much applications though, so much studying would not really help. Understanding is more critical. But have I understood what I have learnt? I think yes and no. Yes, for those parts I thought I understood but did not know how to apply. No for those parts I did not quite understand and went to memorise but it proved to be the wrong move. Half consious state during the lecture and skipping 3/5 of the tutorials could be the main cause. I regretted but I have to admit my ablility failed me. I do not have the determination, I realised. Although I am able to analysis what went wrong, it is really difficult to correct them. I wonder if I could ever get a B or I have to sustain a B- again, or worse? See, a B is just what I am asking for. This is so horrible when people are talking about Aces. JGL.