Tagged once more.
Saw this at lims' blogs, and since i lost focus doing my work,I decided to do it.Bold for true statements, italics for things that u wish for. (Words in bracket are my own comment)
i miss somebody right now. (well, maybe not at the moment)
i don’t watch tv these days. (I do. BUt less of it)
i own lots of books.
i wear glasses or contact lenses.
i love to play video games.
i’ve tried marijuana.
i have been in a threesome.
i have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
i believe honesty is usually the best policy. (OF COURSE NOT!)
i curse sometimes. (most of the time)
i have changed mentally a lot over the last year.
i carry my knife/razor everywhere with me. i
i’m TOTALLY smart. (I really wish to)
i’ve broken someone’s bones.
i’m paranoid sometimes.
i would get plastic surger if it were 100% safe, free of cost and scar-free.
i need money right now. (Money is never enough. More elections plssss......)
i love sushi. (I only love sashimi)
i talk really, really fast.
i have long hair. (I just cut my hair today)
i have lost money in Las Vegas. (I have lost money in mahjong rather)
i have at least one sibling.
i have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
i couldn’t survive without caller id. (i can't! I need to know when to reject calls... Hahaha)
i like the way i look.
i am usually pessimistic.(I look on the dark side, realli)
i have a lot of mood swings.
i have a hidden talent. (The talent to crap... hahaha)
i’m always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.
i have a lot of friends.(I do. I'm sure many of us do. Just hi and bye that kind)
i am currently single!
i have pecked someone of the same sex.
i enjoy talking on the phone.(once in awhile lah)
i practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
i love to shop.(with an aim of course)
i enjoy window shopping.(No i dun. I enjoy getting something)
i would rather shop than eat. (Iwould rather eat than shop)
i don’t hate anyone. i dislike them. (I forget but I dun forgive - adapted from OSY)
i’m a pretty good dancer.
i’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. (This question is weird)
i have a cell phone.
i believe in God. (Ya.. Guang Yin Ma)
i watch mtv on a daily basis.
i have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
i’ve rejected someone before.
i have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life. (Should say... I have YET to...)
i want to have children in the future. (child perhaps)
i have changed a diaper before. (For my cousin)
i’ve called the cops on a friend before.
i’m not allergic to anything. (perfume, yes)
i have a lot to learn.(certainly)
i have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
i am shy around the opposite sex. (Unless she is someone i like?)
i have tried alcohol before.(Still prefer beer)
i have made a move on a friend’s significant other or crush in the past.
i own the “South Park” movie.
i would die for my best friends.(This is what I call friend)
i think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. (Alritez lah. But have not eaten it for quite awhile)
i have used my sexuality to advance my career.
i love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. (Crazy.)
halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
i watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it.
i have dated a close friend’s ex.
i am happy at this moment! (not at all)
i’m obsessed with guys.
i am punk rockish.
i am preppy.
i study for tests most of the time.(But still flunk it... how?)
i tie my shoelaces differently from anyone else i’ve ever met.
i can work on a car.(Wait till I own a car then I will ans this)
i love my job.
i am comfortable with who i am right now.
i have more than just my ears pierced.
i walk barefoot whenever i can.
i have jumped off a bridge. (Same as Lim: i wish i have the courage to go bungee jumping!)
i love sea turtles.
i spend ridiculous money on makeup.
i plan on achieving a major goal/dream. (Yes.. making LOTSA MONEY!)
i’m proficient in a musical instrument. (Pri sch Recorder can? Hahaha)
i worked at McDonald’s restaurant.
i hate office jobs. (Alrite lah)
i love sci-fi movies. (Boring)
i think water rules!!
i went college out of state. ( Like LIM: i wish i could go to the states or somewhere.. but no $$$)
i like sausages.(Cheese susage)
i love kisses. (hahaha.. who doesn't?)
i fall for the worst people.
i adore bright colours.
i can’t live without black eyeliner.
i don’t know why the hell i just did this stupid thing. (i'm totally bored<---limi)(lzr---->i am bored too)(I am tooo.... Guo_bin)
i usually like covers better than originals.
i can pick things up with my toes. (This is just natural ability in everyone lah)
i can’t whistle.
i can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake’s slither.
i have ridden/owned a horse.
i still have every journal i’ve ever written in.
i can’t stick to a diet.
i talk in my sleep.
i try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions. (try la.. but usually, it doesn't work.. haha)
climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
i have jazz in my blood.
i wear a toe ring.
i have a tattoo. (This is cool.... I wanna get one on my back, not the ugly dragon kind)
i can’t stand at LEAST one person that i work with.(Particular can't stand bitches)
i am a caffeine junkiei cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
i have been to over 15 conventions.
i will collect anything, the more nonsensical, the better.
i’m an artist.
i only clean my room when necessary.
i like a person of the same sex.
i love being happy.(Who doesn't)
i am an adrenaline junkie
Tagging Ohasswhy..... Tagging Vacuum .... Tagging Milky.... Tagging QJ (Since he is so freeee.....)
Tagging Chiam. (Suppose to tag 5)