Friday, April 28, 2006

Post-exam post.

It's like lifting the whole mountain off my back. The feeling is good. Once again, I have gone through another hurdle, but with the results unannounced. The paper was a killer today. I could not do more than half of it. God bless. Anyway, many of them found it difficult too. Hence, I was quite relieved. It just means the paper was difficult. Nevertheless, my hope of doing well in this module is dashed.

Unhappy things aside. I look forward to my long 3 months break. Plans have actually started to gather in my head even during my revision. The ultimate plan is of course to get a temporary job. I need to earn more pocket money in preparation for the next sem. I need to catch up with friends, especially those army pals. They have just came back from the Taiwan trip which I regretted having not able to join them. I am sure they have loads to tell. I will be able to draw! I have not drawn for a long time. I want to exercise. I serious neglected healthy living when I was mugging. I was overshadowed by books and more books, which made me almost breathless. I am going to work out an exercise regime soon. I think I will start running to sembawang again in the middle of the night. I will get more money from uncle Teo once I regain my fitness. I want to go to IKEA to get a bed frame. I want to clean up my dusty bedroom which caused my nose to sneeze for the past few weeks. I spotted cobwebs a few days ago, signalling that I have not done much cleaning for a long long time. I want to pick up some new skills. I will tell you what skills when I eventually picked up. I want to play mahjong. I must make booking with Gnor Nehz soon. I want to watch Da Chang Jing and immerse, myself with lots of VCDs. I want to buy the memoir of Geisha book to compensate on missing the show. I want to go shopping with the extra income from uncle Lee. I want to do many things and live this coming holiday to the fullest. I want to start the next sem with more drive and fulfilment.

I have received my poll card. Now, I feel like an adult. It's my first voting! I am so excited. However, the choice is clear. I have to make the politically right vote. Who? I shall not reveal as votes are CONFIDENTIAL.