Recently. Now.
Back from work. I have been slogging in the woodlands industrial area since 11 may. I have been waking up at 6.45 and reaching home like near to 9 almost everyday. Actually, the job is an 8 to 5 job but I work OT almost everyday. After reaching home, I would fall flat on my cosy bed at around 11. I feel so tired but fulfilled though. I made some malaysian friends and so hopefully next time I visit malaysia, I will get to discover the 'truly asia'. Many of them are as young as me or in their mid twenties. Hence, I supposed that's why we could hit it off pretty well.
It keeps me wondering why there are so many bitches around, especially in the working society. A sales and marketing bitch went sticking her bitch head into the production control centre, looking for the person in charge over there. Her tone was snobbish and her bitch face was so smug-looking. She said wafer don't know what and some terms unknown to me. The few of us there were quite new and I was the most senior (By a few days) at that point of time. Hence, none of us knew what she was talking about. I could not even bother about her, as I really, really could not stand her voice. I went into the store to get some peace and I could still hear her barking to herself. Next thing I knew, she went calling everyone else, the supervisior to the OE etc etc. The very next thing I knew, all of them came down asking why and what happened. She was really powerful. A powerful bitch indeed. She went to complain some more after that to god-who-knows. I told everyone I knew about that bitch and indeed everyone recognised she was one even before that.
Now that I get to know more about the operation of the company, I think I would be working in the same kind of enviornement - wearing smock or jumpsuit and get myself freezing to death with the machinery when I go for industrial attachment (If I get to go).
Oh yes, result is out. I just checked it. Again, not very impressive but satisfactory with a not-so-high-an-expectation anyway. The happy thing is I got a B+ for my ang moh! My highest of them all.. (My very1st highest grade too) Haha. Critical thinking and writing. However, I would be even happier to get an A-. I think it is so bloody difficult to do well in the university. Hai...
I know I am usually very out of date in catching VCDs. I am currently on Jewels in the Palace. I like the story line. I like successful stories of people who started small and then made it big ultimately, especially when he has overcome all odds and that people did not think he could make it and he surprised everyone. I just love that. That is so cool!
On the latter note, I caught DVC and it was utterly,disappointingly boring. I find this more interesting though...
http://www.syfc.org.sg/events/dvc/cinema.html