One year older.
Thanks for all the well wishes via SMS and cards. I deeply appreciate them. I went to work reluctantly today, knowing that I still had to work despite my birthday. So turn off, right! I actually planned not to go today but my supervisior insisted I should. She apologised to me today after knowing it's my birthday. I accept that. Hahaha. My colleagues are so nice. They bought me two cakes although I have bearly knew that for a month plus. That director took a piece of my chocolate cake! Idiot. No lah, I offered him too. Sar Kah wat! haha. He is very nice according to the people ther. He does all the tiny winy things, from mopping floor to cleaning tables, until to a point which I think he bothers too much.
After work, I had great great food at crystal jade. I am sure Lim and chiam agree with me. It's really 满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足,满足. Thanks ZR for your generous treat, honestly, I mean it. Next time, I shall treat you with damn nice food too okay! I promise. Rememeber my treat. I will. And yah, we will help you do a change over. Look for Guo Bin, Lim and Chiam the next time you go shopping. We are great image consultants.
Lastly, 不想长大。