TaGgEd.
This is the very first time being tagged by vacuum, so I guess I have to do this even though my tutorial is in front of the laptop right now.
7 random facts about me:
1) I forgive but I don't forget.
2) I dream day and night too!
3) I am not a fast learner who can pick things up super fast.
4) My singing sux... (How to be superstar?? LOL)
5) I have a big appetite.
6) I dislike braggart.
7) I sleep a lot. (Mayb can beat the Hua Zhe Lei in meteor garden... his record... 15hrs/day)
7 Favourite music at the moment:
1) 对的人 (This is realli nice)
2) 勇气
3) 纪念日
4) 大城小爱
5) 千里之外
6) 黑白配
7)一个像夏天,一个像秋天
7 Things which i like most:
1) sleeping
2) drawing
3) chocolate
4) blogging meaningfully?
5) money (Who dun?)
6) Holidays
7) STUDYing...(Alrite... this is a joke)
7 things i say most
1) WTF
2) 做什么leh?
3) 很 ze (热)
4) Tsk...
5) SMLJ
6) Yes.
7) SIAN.
7 lucky ppl to do this
1) Rhinestone (I noe you LOVE to be tagged!)
2) Milky
3) Ohasswhy
4) Looy (Let this be the first tag in your blog :)
5) ian (Tag you again, so u must do 2 times eh. Hehehehe...)
6) Ah chiam
7) Jake