Monday, September 11, 2006

Sudden Thoughts.

There were many thoughts that came across my mind these days. I guess that's what you called daydreaming.

Realise that what we want to do, we should do it now. Do not wait until it's too late. Often an idea came to mind, but feeling too lazy, decide to leave it aside. Until when someone did what you thought, you regretted. He got all the credits which you could have gotten should you have done it earlier on. You become so inferior as a result and become so small in the view of others. My point is: do not procrastinate. Juz do it.

Realise my brain is not working these days. People do what I just do. What's the point when I dun even know what I am doing? Or is there no understanding at all? Why can't I 举一反三 when others can? Hmmm....

Realise we should be bold and daring even you may not be up to the task. For instance, if you are assigned a particular role, just take up that challenge. Dun think I cannot, I cannot. In the end, someone took that job and does a horrible one, then you came to realise how sucks he can be. And start to realise you can definitely do better than him. You'll regret. I did.

Realise the phrase... 休息是走更长远的路 is all wrong. It should be 适当的休息才能走更长远的路. SLEEP so much in the end lag behind so much, how to catch up? The analogy is the same as the story of the hare and the tortise. The hare will never be able to catch up.