Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Full of shit.

One month back, after walking out from a printing shop in school...

Me: This auntie is very nice unlike the one in our JC. That auntie has an attitude problem.

Him: Izzit? No leh. I very 'gum' with the auntie. I physics rep, always go there. Auntie okay what.

Me: Everyone dislikes the couple in our JC bookshop. They have attitude problem!

Him: This is interpersonal skill lah. I think my interpersonal skills is good lah, that's why. That's why maybe after you take the interperonal module this sem, you will be good. Haha. (With a snobbish look)

Me: L** J***!!!

Today, at a school printing room...

Him: Auntie, I think the machine spoilt. The paper so long haven't come out yet.

Me: *silence and waited.

Auntie: You cannot read the words on the machine izzit? It says "Please wait. Printing..."

Him: *Paiseh look.

Auntie: Machine must warm up first lah. No one uses it for quite sometime. You don't know must warm up wan eh?

Him: *Du Lan face

Me: *Laughing inside

Later on...
Him to other friends: Just now the printing auntie got attitude problem... Blah blah blah.

Conclusion:
All printing aunties have an attitude problem / He does not have interpersonal skills though he claimed he did.