Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wah Lau!

After spending an hour or so faking the readings and plotting the graph, I just saw an announcement that said "Ignore Part 2 of the experiement, ie just do Part 1". What the hell!
Can the prof don't act smart by coming out with a new practical for us when it has not been tested and proven to be workable? That is so exasperating! Before that lab last week, the manual said that "Pls do the calculations before coming to the lab or else you will not have enough time to complete the practical." Fine. And so we almost damaged our brains while trying to do the calculations, only to find out later during the lab, the lectures have not covered the topics and so we are not supposed to know how to do the calculations! Well, the stupid me was not that angry at that time as I have given up a short while after not knowing how to do it. Whereas my smart friends tried and tried and almost pulled their hair off. Some managed to do it, can you believe it?! (Even when the topics have not been covered!) And then we struggled to finish the practical. The lab TA came and told us to scrap the last part (Part 3) of the experiment but without explaining why. Nevertheless, I was damn happy! I guess it can't be done. Well... And then now they scrapped the part 2. I am crossing my fingers now... "PLS SCRAP THE 1ST PART AS WELL!"