What am I doing?
What am I doing? At this age, at this level, I am still copying people's work. Not just for the few questions that I do not know how to do but for the whole tutorial! Oh man. And copying with understanding is still okay. But worse, copying without understanding! I don't even know what I am copying about. I thought copying of homework only occurs in primary or secondary school. Even at university level, copying of homework still takes place. Yeah, I am ashamed. But I did it without a choice. The tutorial is graded and majority of us could not do it. Whatever the reason is, I know copying is wrong. I do not have a choice, do I?
At this level, I am still doing experiment that requires repeated measurement. Oh boy, that is so boring! I see no point in doing the same movement over and over again. Worse of all, you get your readings all wrong after n trials. Oh my! Hence, I resort to coming out with my own sets of readings... (By estimations) God bless.