最熟悉的陌生人
Last few days when I went out to town, I happened to meet people whom I have not seen for ages. They were the most familiar strangers as I would put it. - 最熟悉的陌生人。
I haven't been to the National Library for ages and I happened to bum into my first 3-month maths teacher. She has a very nice personality as far as I can remember. She will never get angry. She always laughs it off. Being the naughty students, we nicknamed her 'Stefanie Sun'. Apart from skinny, *Ahem, she has her figure. Haha. I'm sorry. She was with this cute little girl whom I thought was her daughter. I remember we once asked her whether she had regrets or results that made her dissatisfied. It was during the pre-release of O'level result, I think. She answered without thinking that she did not have anything in life she once regretted and she was content with everything she had. She said she felt okay with all her results. She didn't regret in any. I found the essence of 知足常乐 in her. I always enjoyed going to her lessons because I could laugh from the start to the end of the lesson. Not that she was funny, she was just easy to talk to and she could blend into the class with the jokers. I did not call her as I reckoned after so many years, I didn't think she still remembered me, what's more, she only taught me for a mere three months. The last time I approached her after the three months was when I forgot to bring my calculator for my maths common test. She gladly lent it to me. But her old model calculator was so difficult to use! LOL.
I met another JC classmate of mine. And the next thing she asked me to do was to organise class outing. *Yawn. I seriously can't be bothered with such people you know.
And lastly, I met this next-class GP tutor. He is Mr Lee but we commonly refer him as 'LARRY'. What a surprise! I didn't think he knew me but I think he had a vague impression of me. We were both lookingat each other within a metre when I met him. Haha. I almost asked him if he was still playing around with the ideas. I remember him as the more fun GP tutor as compared to mine. Even my GP tutor admitted that. She once said, "How come I always hear laughter from Mr Lee's class?" This left me wondered, "Why our class so boring?" I always yawned and dazed in my GP class. Sometimes, I wish I was in the next class. And I will always remember the LZB vs Larry's class joke. See, limS and looy, I take no offence in that (So dun take zr words so seriously lah). The only thing is that I feel that calling her 'LZB' is crude! She is actually very nice but very boring though. Maybe I could ACE my GP if I were in Larry's class. Hahaha. Because he taught you all how to play around with ideas!!!