Saturday, December 16, 2006

Out.

There is a leak to the results. Reliable? I'm not sure. I am keeping my fingers crossed for that C grade. I hope miracle happens.

monster says:
hey results out, u know?
Me. says:
yah i noe
ME. says:
i wanna jump down already
monster says:
so bad meh?
i quite satisfied with my result
ME. says:
tml u see newspaper... woodlands mrt... it will b me
monster says:
haha... better b joking...
ME. says:
yah joking lah. I got one stupid C for 2005.
monster says:
wa... tats quite bad.. will pull down a lot unless u got a lot of As...
ME. says:
yah lor
monster says:
me as usual smelling all Bs but this time more B+... so got improve
ME. says:
good for u
monster says:
dun b too upset... I think e C must b just some accident...
monster says:
just in case.. i called mrt already... tmr woodlands station shld tighten their security... so dun worry u wont succeed
ME. says:
.. i try marsiling then
monster says:
wan lan.. like tat i must call them again...